- Workshop paper submissions due (extended): August 6, 2017
- Workshop paper notifications sent: August 24, 2017
- Camera-ready copies due: September 7, 2017
- Publication of workshop proceedings: September 21, 2017
- PROFILES Workshop @ ISWC: October 22, 2017 (afternoon)
We welcome the following types of contributions.
- Short (up to 6 pages) and full (up to 15 pages) research papers
- Poster abstracts and system demonstrations should not exceed 4 pages
Papers should follow the Springer LNCS proceedings style. All submissions must be written in English and must be formatted according to the Springer LNCS proceedings style. Please submit your contributions electronically in PDF format via the PFOFILES’17 submission system.
Each submission will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the PC. The program committee consists of well-recognized experts (from both academia and industry) in the areas of semantic technologies, social Web, NLP/text processing, as well as data and knowledge management.
Papers will be evaluated according to their significance, originality, technical content, style, clarity, and relevance to the workshop. At least one author of each accepted paper is expected to attend the workshop.